Asolo AFS Evoluzione Beloit WI
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
402 Gammon Pl
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
7475 Mineral Point Rd
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
2434 South Woodward St.
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
614 University Ave
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
809N 9th av.
Asolo AFS Evoluzione
Asolo AFS Evoluzione Mountaineering Boots - Men's
The Asolo AFS Evoluzione men’s mountaineering boots are made out of soft thermoplastic polyurethane uppers, Velveteen liners to keep you warm and dry, polyurethane midsoles for cushioning, and dual density Vibram rubber for excellent climbing traction. They also have thermoplastic polyurethane supports for added strength. The boots also have adjustable tongues and rustproof lacing hardware. The boots are crampon compatible as they are suitable for most step in style crampons. The Evoluzione mountaineering boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Lining - Velveteen
- Midsole - Polyurethane
- Outsole - Vibram Nilgiri dual-density rubber
- Support - Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Average weight per pair - 5 lbs. 7 oz. (based on size 8)
- Crampon compatible - Step in
- Durable thermoplastic polyurethane shells for protection and flexibility
- Removable, five-layer Velveteen liners for comfort, warmth and moisture protection
- Adjustable tongue for better fit
- Full rubber randing enhances edging ability and abrasion resistance
- Rustproof lacing hardware for long-term water exposure
- Asoframe technology with midsole, heelcounter and toebox in single unit for flex control, performance and protection
- Polyurethane midsoles for shock absorption, cushioning and support
- Vibram Nilgiri dual density rubber soles are cram...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com