Asolo AFS Evoluzione Marion IA
1951 Leech ave suite 300
Sioux City, IA
Big Dog Billiards, Inc.
4510 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA
Prices and/or Promotions
Call us for your billiards needs and mention AZBilliards.
Goal Kick Sporting Goods
411 Grand Ave
310 Valley St
Dunham's Sporting Goods
3800 Merle Hay Rd Ste 960
Des Moines, IA
Iowa Sports Foundation
1421 S. Bell Ave. #104
1 Boyt Dr
Fox River Mills
Timber Ridge Gun Gear
1191 470th Ave
Howard Clothing & Sporting Goods Inc
600 W Sheridan Ave
Asolo AFS Evoluzione
Asolo AFS Evoluzione Mountaineering Boots - Men's
The Asolo AFS Evoluzione men’s mountaineering boots are made out of soft thermoplastic polyurethane uppers, Velveteen liners to keep you warm and dry, polyurethane midsoles for cushioning, and dual density Vibram rubber for excellent climbing traction. They also have thermoplastic polyurethane supports for added strength. The boots also have adjustable tongues and rustproof lacing hardware. The boots are crampon compatible as they are suitable for most step in style crampons. The Evoluzione mountaineering boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Lining - Velveteen
- Midsole - Polyurethane
- Outsole - Vibram Nilgiri dual-density rubber
- Support - Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Average weight per pair - 5 lbs. 7 oz. (based on size 8)
- Crampon compatible - Step in
- Durable thermoplastic polyurethane shells for protection and flexibility
- Removable, five-layer Velveteen liners for comfort, warmth and moisture protection
- Adjustable tongue for better fit
- Full rubber randing enhances edging ability and abrasion resistance
- Rustproof lacing hardware for long-term water exposure
- Asoframe technology with midsole, heelcounter and toebox in single unit for flex control, performance and protection
- Polyurethane midsoles for shock absorption, cushioning and support
- Vibram Nilgiri dual density rubber soles are cram...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com