Backpacks and Accessories Port Huron MI
White Lotus Yoga Studio
67989 Van Dyke
Pump It Up, Auburn Hills
1720 Opdyke Ct
Auburn Hills, MI
Black Scorpion Boxing - Fitness & Self Defense
6420 Clio Rd
Prices and/or Promotions
$20 per hour
13600 Shields St
Heads Up Entertainment
6303 Neff Ave
Midland Shang Ti Kempo
4653 Bailey Bridge Road
Michael L Cash & Assoc
6347 Webb St
Game on Sports Center
Ambrose Academy of Wing Chun Do
28239 Plymouth Road
Kalamazoo Tai Chi
transformation spiritual center
Prices and/or Promotions
125.00 for 4 months
Backpacks and Accessories
Transforming outdoor life enthusiasts into modern-day Sherpas
Whether you're on a day trek, climbing a mountain or wandering the desert for 40 days, the right pack can make the journey seem shorter and lighter. The wrong pack? Well, as The Beatles said, “Boy, you're gonna carry that weight a long time.”
Once your outdoor adventure is underway, you and your pack will be inseparable most days, so make sure you take the time to choose this travel companion wisely. When looking for a pack, consider
- Accessibility: Look for an easy-to-pack model and with outer compartments for items you might need along the trail.
- Material: Lightweight materials are a must, but also look for packs that are strong, durable, tear-resistant and waterproof. Large zippers and strong double-stitched seams are other features to consider.
- Fit: These aren't one-size-fits-all gear. Some are designed specifically to fit the female physique, while others simply fit your torso length.
- Frame: Do you want a pack with an internal or external frame ?
Looking for the right pack? We've listed the main kinds of backpacks to head you in the right direction:
- Daypacks : These range from your standard daypack designed for school kids to specialized models with hydration packs for mountaineers and skiers. Of course, there's something for everyone in between.
- Alpine packs : Lightweight and sleek, these won't hold you back when you're scaling the side of a mountain. Most have external compartments for picks, ropes and other climbing essentials. Hydration units are another useful feature for climbers.
- Backpacking backpacks : While the name sounds redundant, these packs are a must-have. With a variety of pockets, sizes, shapes and features, there's something for every hiker, camper and day tripper. Made for comfort more than agility, these are designed for hikers more than climbers or skiers.
- Expedition packs / travel packs : Made for the long haul, these are...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com