Black Diamond Beta Light Tents Boiling Springs SC
Dick's Sporting Goods
West Gate Mall
Bring It on Llc
2528 Boiling Springs Rd Ste B
Odom Hardware & Knives
1089 Asheville Hwy
The Southern Sportsman
7116 Highway 9
100 Peachwood Centre Dr.
2510 Boiling Springs Rd Ste B
Boiling Springs, SC
3641 Boiling Springs Rd
Scuba Shop The
333 Whitney Rd
Kc's Athletics & Trophies
Spartanburg Martial Arts
465 E Blackstock Rd
Black Diamond Beta Light Tents
Black Diamond Beta Bug Tent
The Black Diamond Beta Bug tent is a very lightweight model that is made out of protective mesh to keep the insects off of you while you’re sleeping. It’s designed for using when you want to sleep under the stars on a hot, dry summer night. The tent is large enough for two people and it has a large door for easy entry and exit. The tent comes with a floor, but you’ll need to buy two poles or use trekking or ski poles to hold it up.
- Sleeping capacity - Two
- Average minimum weight - 1 lbs. 13 oz.
- Average packaged weight - 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Length by width floor dimensions - 90 x 80 inches
- Floor area - 34.7 square feet
- Maximum interior height - 44 inches
- Tent doors - One
- Canopy material - Bug netting
- Floor material - 70D nylon
- Packed size - 6 x 10 inches
- Has an attached floor for a completely enclosed environment
- Excellent protection from insects
- Insert adjustable trekking poles or ski poles into the grommeted holes in the ceiling
- Poles are required for setup (not included)
- Has a large single zippered door for easy entry/exit
- Large usable floor space of 34.7 square feet
- Includes stuff sack, stakes and instructions
- For minimum weight, seams are not sealed
- Seam Grip can be used for maximum weather protection ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com