Columbia Razor Ridge Mid II Marion IA
1951 Leech ave suite 300
Sioux City, IA
Iowa Sports Foundation
1421 S. Bell Ave. #104
Big Dog Billiards, Inc.
4510 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA
Prices and/or Promotions
Call us for your billiards needs and mention AZBilliards.
Columbia Razor Ridge Mid II
Columbia Razor Ridge Mid II Hiking Boots - Women's
The Columbia Razor ridge Mid II women’s hiking boots are made out of durable and breathable sanded suede with synthetic underlays, and mesh. The lightweight boots have cushioned EVA midsoles for extra comfort and also come with nylon shanks for needed support. The Razor Ridge Mid II hiking boots have rubber toes and heels to resist abrasion and the OmniGrip rubber soles are made to give you excellent traction while hiking. The boots are available in two colors and in various sizes.
- Upper - Sanded suede, synthetic underlays and mesh
- Midsole - Internal EVA with nylon shank
- Outsole - Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber
- Average weight per pair - 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Sanded suede and nylon upper for breathability and durability
- Gusseted tongues help to keeps out debris
- Rubber toe bumper helps to fight off abrasions
- EVA foam midsoles for cushioning
- Nylon shank offers underfoot support while letting boots flex forward
- Lightweight, non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole for traction
- Rubber toes and heels ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com