Fortress Peak GTX Menasha WI
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
809N 9th av.
402 Gammon Pl
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
614 University Ave
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
7475 Mineral Point Rd
2434 South Woodward St.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
Fortress Peak GTX
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX men’s hiking boots are made out of waterproof leather uppers, polyurethane midsoles, Gore-Tex and nylon linings, and Vibram rubber outsoles for traction on rough terrain. The boots have gusseted, padded tongues to help keep out debris, rubber toe caps that also protect the uppers, anti bacterial linings and footbeds to help stamp out odors, and heel inserts for energy return and added cushioning. The mid-weight Fortress Peak hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Waterproof full grain leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex/nylon
- Midsole - Polyurethane
- Support - TPU shank
- Outsole - High carbon rubber
- Average weight per pair - 3 lbs. 1 oz. (based on size 9)
- One-piece, waterproof leather uppers for durability
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex inserts with wicking nylon linings to keep feet dry
- Anti-microbial threads in linings to help prevent odors
- Fully gusseted, padded tongues keep out trail debris and relieve lace pressure
- Rubber toe caps also protect uppers from scuffs and abrasions
- Ergonomic multi-density footbeds with anti-microbial top sheets
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles for support and cushioning
- Heel inserts to provide added cushioning, and energy return on each step
- Full-length thermoplastic urethane plates for torsional stability and support
- Midsole supports have flex notches...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com