Garmont Tower GTX Elkhorn WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
402 Gammon Pl
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
7475 Mineral Point Rd
809N 9th av.
614 University Ave
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
Garmont Tower GTX
Garmont Tower GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
The Garmont Tower GTX men’s mountaineering boots are made out of suede and synthetic uppers for abrasion resistance, Gore-Tex liners to keep you warm and dry, Tri micro midsoles for shock absorption and comfort, carbon fiber insoles, fiberglass frames, and Vibram rubber soles for climbing traction. The soles on the boots are designed to be solid enough for secure front pointing on steep slopes. The boots also have plastic tabs to protect the heels. The Tower GTX mountaineering boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Low-stretch suede Schoeller® Grundware
- Lining - Gore-Tex
- Insole - Carbon fiber
- Midsole - Tri micro shock absorption
- Outsole - Vibram Nepal rubber
- Frame - Fiberglass
- Average weight per pair - 3 lbs. 8 oz. (based on size 8.5)
- Sturdy and lightweight design
- Suede and synthetic uppers
- Full-length fiberglass shank
- Torsional strength without sacrificing foot flex
- A sticky-rubber rand and a Vibram rubber sole for excellent traction
- A Gore-Tex bootie keeps toes warm and dry
- Sole solid enough for secure front-pointing on steep slopes
- Plastic tab protects back of the heels ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com