La Sportiva Nepal Extreme Hiking Boots Kenosha WI
402 Gammon Pl
2434 South Woodward St.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
809N 9th av.
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
7475 Mineral Point Rd
La Sportiva Nepal Extreme Hiking Boots
La Sportiva Nepal Extreme Mountaineering Boots - Women’s
The La Sportiva Nepal Extreme women’s mountaineering boots are made out of water repellent leather uppers, Thinsulate liners to keep your feet warm and dry, Hytrel nylon midsoles, and Vibram rubber outsoles for excellent climbing traction on high hills and mountains . They are specially designed for the female foot and have softer and more comfortable tongues. They also have triple laminate Synergy linings, and the Ibi-Thermo footbeds provide insulation from the cold. The roller lacing system, locking D-rings, and lace loops make the boots easy to put on and take off. Nepal Extreme boots are compatible with crampons and come in various sizes.
- Upper material - Water-repellent idro-perw roughout leather
- Lining - Thinsulate
- Midsole - Hytrel nylon
- Outsole - Vibram rubber
- Support - 9mm Ibi-Thermo cork
- Average weight per pair - 4 lbs. 6 oz. (based on size 39)
- Crampon compatible - Step in, and strap on
- Silicone-impregnated leather uppers for breathability and waterproof durability
- Hydrophobic, quick drying Thinsulate insulation for constant and extreme cold
- Thermo insoles are a cork-type material that stiffen help to insulate boots
- HDPE plastic midsoles for stiffness and lightweight strength
- Roller lacing system, locking D-rings and lace loops
- Durable Vibram rubber lug soles for traction and durability
- Boots are step-in crampon com...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com