La Sportiva Thunder GTX Greeley CO
Ladies Workout Express-Pueblo
2035 Pepper Lane
CHAMPS SPORTS - SOUTHWEST PLAZA
8501 W Bowles Ave 2D-107
Sun Enterprises, Inc.
8877 N. Washington St.
Thornton , CO
Professional Bull Riders, Inc
101 W. Riverwalk
413 North 1st Street
Boondocks Fun Center
11425 Community Center Dr.
Northglenn , CO
Hyland Hills Golf Course
9650 N. Sheridan Blvd.
Westminster , CO
FULL THROTTLE INDOOR KART RACING
Highlands Ranch, CO
Bella Sera Event Center
45 Strong Street
Brighton , CO
Saddleback Golf Club
8631 Frontier Street
Firestone , CO
La Sportiva Thunder GTX
La Sportiva Thunder GTX Hiking Boots - Women’s
The La Sportiva Thunder GTX women’s hiking boots are made out of water repellant nubuck leather and Cordura nylon uppers, lightweight midsoles, Gore-Tex linings, and Vibram rubber outsoles for hiking and backpacking traction. The boots have rubber toe rands and rubber bumpers for protection and durability, gusseted tongues to help keep out trail debris, molded heel reinforcements, and steel half shanks for added support. The La Sportiva Thunder boots are designed for women’s feet and are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Water repellant nubuck leather/Cordura nylon
- Lining - Gore-Tex
- Midsole - Lightweight Trailon
- Support - Half steel shank
- Insole - Nylon
- Outsole - Vibram rubber
- Average weight per pair - 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- Built for women’s feet
- Nubuck leather uppers with Cordura collars and reinforcements
- Gore-Tex linings for waterproofness and breathability
- Rubber toe rands and toe bumpers for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongues to help keep out debris
- Speed lacing hardware and intermediate lock for a fast and secure fit
- Lightweight cushioning midsoles
- Steel half-shanks for extra support
- Molded heel reinforcements
- Vibram rubber soles for traction in al weather and on all terrain ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com