Light Year 25 - Kelty Sleeping Bags Benton AR
1212 Military Rd Ste A
Yakety Yak Communications
Hibbett Sporting Goods
1504 Military Rd
Outskirts Bike Shop
3600 Market Pl
612 Office Park Dr Ste 2
Harmon Outdoors & Sporting Gear
19927 Interstate 30
Turbyfill's Outdoor Sports
1611A Military Rd
18033 Interstate 30
7320 Alcoa Rd
Zimmerman's Sports Center
5223 S University Ave
Little Rock, AR
Light Year 25 - Kelty Sleeping Bags
Kelty Light Year 25 Sleeping Bag
The Kelty Light Year is a down-filled, mummy-shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you snug and comfortable at temperatures of 25 degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The sleeping bag is insulated with 650 fill down to help keep you warm and the polyester shell and lining are there to keep you dry and comfortable. The sleeping bag has a hood to keep your head warm in the cold, and is equipped with a zippered foot vent to cool you down in the hot weather. The Light Year is available in both regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - Plus 25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Shell - Polyester, Diamond Cross-Dye Ripstop
- Fill type - 650 fill down
- Fill weight regular bag - 15 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 17 oz.
- Lining - Polyester taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 8 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet 2 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 62 inches
- Stuff sack size - 7 x 13 inches
- Made with diamond ripstop polyester shell and soft polyester taffeta lining
- Locking hip-length zipper is backed by a draft tube to keep out the cold
- Zippered foot vent lets air circulate at feet
- Differentiated drawcords help make neck and hood adjustments easy
- Pad loops help keep your sleeping bag an...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com