Lowa Cristallo Expert GTX Elkhorn WI
7475 Mineral Point Rd
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
809N 9th av.
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
402 Gammon Pl
2434 South Woodward St.
614 University Ave
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
Lowa Cristallo Expert GTX
Lowa Cristallo Expert GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
The Lowa Cristallo Expert GTX men’s mountaineering boots are made out of split leather and cordura nylon uppers for support and abrasion resistance, Gore-Tex liners to keep you warm and dry, polyurethane midsoles for shock absorption, insulation and comfort, and Vibram rubber soles that are crampon compatible for excellent traction. The boots also have an additional insulation to keep you warm in colder conditions , nylon linings to absorb excess sweat, and gusseted tongues to help keep out debris. The Mountain Expert mountaineering boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Split leather/Cordura nylon
- Lining - Gore-Tex/nylon
- Midsole - Polyurethane
- Outsole - Vibram rubber
- Support - Nylon
- Average weight per pair - 4 lbs. 3 oz. (based on size 9)
- Crampon compatible - Hybrid/step in/strap on
- Thick and durable split-grain leather and lightweight Cordura uppers
- Boots are supportive, durable and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners with wicking nylon linings keep you warm and dry
- Nylon linings to absorb sweat and disperse it for fast drying
- Additional insulation layer for warmth in cold conditions
- Gusseted tongues to help keep out debris
- High rubber rand for enhanced abrasion protection and additional grip when edging
- Polyurethane midsoles for shock absorption and cushioning
- Nylon midsole supports for t...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com