Merrell Wilderness Elkhorn WI
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
402 Gammon Pl
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
809N 9th av.
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
7475 Mineral Point Rd
2434 South Woodward St.
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
614 University Ave
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
Merrell Wilderness Hiking Boots - Men's
The Merrell Wilderness men’s hiking boots are made out of waterproof full grain leather uppers, rubber midsoles, nylon linings, and Vibram rubber outsoles for traction on all terrains. The boots have padded leather bellow tongues, dual density insoles, and moisture wicking nylon linings. These hiking boots are designed for carrying heavy loads over rough terrain and they are also crampon compatible for mountaineering adventures. The Merrell Wilderness hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper material - Waterproof full grain Leather
- Lining - Nylon
- Midsole - Rubber
- Support - Thermoplastic insoles
- Outsole - Vibram rubber
- Average weight per pair - 3 lbs. 8 oz. (based on size 8)
- Crampon compatible - Strap on
- Waterproofed full-grain leather uppers are attached to the soles with Norwegian welt double-stitching for durability
- Padded leather bellows tongues and padded collars help keep debris out of boots
- Rubber midsoles and leather/thermoplastic insoles for durable support
- Strap-on crampon compatible for snow and ice travel
- Moisture-wicking nylon linings to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Dual-density insoles for cushioning
- Vibram rubber soles for traction on all surfaces and in all weather
- Crampon compatible ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com