North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots Beloit WI
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
2434 South Woodward St.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
614 University Ave
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
7475 Mineral Point Rd
809N 9th av.
North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX men’s hiking boots are one piece, waterproof boots that are made full grain leather. The boots are lined with Gore-Tex and come with polyurethane midsoles and Vibram rubber soles for excellent traction. They have anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor, gusseted, padded tongues to help keep out debris and relieve lace pressure, and rubber toe caps to protect toes and uppers from abrasions. They also have heel inserts for extra cushioning, shock attenuation and energy return. Fortress Peak GTX hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper - Full grain leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex/nylon
- Midsole Polyurethane
- Support - TPU shank
- Outsole - Vibram Rubber
- Average weight per pair - 3 lbs. 1 oz. (based on size 9 boots)
- One-piece, waterproof nubuck leather uppers are durable
- Durable rubber outsoles for solid traction and braking power on rough terrain
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex inserts with wicking nylon linings to keep you dry
- Anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor
- Fully gusseted, padded tongues to help keep out debris and relieve lace pressure
- Rubber toe caps to protect toes and uppers from abrasions
- Ergonomic multi-density footbeds with anti-microbial top sheets for comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles for support and cushioning
- Heel inserts for extra cushioning, shock attenuation and en...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com