North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots Marion IA
1951 Leech ave suite 300
Sioux City, IA
Big Dog Billiards, Inc.
4510 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA
Prices and/or Promotions
Call us for your billiards needs and mention AZBilliards.
Iowa Sports Foundation
1421 S. Bell Ave. #104
North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
The North Face Fortress Peak GTX men’s hiking boots are one piece, waterproof boots that are made full grain leather. The boots are lined with Gore-Tex and come with polyurethane midsoles and Vibram rubber soles for excellent traction. They have anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor, gusseted, padded tongues to help keep out debris and relieve lace pressure, and rubber toe caps to protect toes and uppers from abrasions. They also have heel inserts for extra cushioning, shock attenuation and energy return. Fortress Peak GTX hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper - Full grain leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex/nylon
- Midsole Polyurethane
- Support - TPU shank
- Outsole - Vibram Rubber
- Average weight per pair - 3 lbs. 1 oz. (based on size 9 boots)
- One-piece, waterproof nubuck leather uppers are durable
- Durable rubber outsoles for solid traction and braking power on rough terrain
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex inserts with wicking nylon linings to keep you dry
- Anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor
- Fully gusseted, padded tongues to help keep out debris and relieve lace pressure
- Rubber toe caps to protect toes and uppers from abrasions
- Ergonomic multi-density footbeds with anti-microbial top sheets for comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles for support and cushioning
- Heel inserts for extra cushioning, shock attenuation and en...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com