North Face Jasper Canyon GTX Beloit WI
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
809N 9th av.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
614 University Ave
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
7475 Mineral Point Rd
2434 South Woodward St.
402 Gammon Pl
North Face Jasper Canyon GTX
The North Face Jasper Canyon GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
The North Face Jasper Canyon GTX women’s hiking boots are made out of lightweight, breathable, waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather. The boots are lined with waterproof Gore-Tex and come with dual density polyurethane midsoles. They have Vibram rubber outsoles for excellent traction in all types of terrain. They also come with anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor, gusseted tongues to help keep out debris, and extra cushioning in the heels. Jasper Canyon GTX hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper - Waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex
- Midsole - Dual density Polyurethane
- Support - TPU shank
- Outsole - Vibram Rubber
- Average weight per pair - 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable boots
- Highly breathable ballistic textile
- Rust-proof roller ball bearing lace hardware
- Locking lace hook and speed-lace top hook
- Waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather uppers
- Seam-sealed construction Northotic ergonomically-designed
- Multi-density footbeds with antimicrobial covering to stop odors
- Gusseted tongue to keep out debris
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles
- Heel X-2 cushioning for extra comfort
- Full-length TPU shank plate with articulated forefoot flex notches
- Vibram rubber outsoles for excellent traction ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com