North Face Jasper Canyon GTX Elkhorn WI
2434 South Woodward St.
809N 9th av.
7475 Mineral Point Rd
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
614 University Ave
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
402 Gammon Pl
North Face Jasper Canyon GTX
The North Face Jasper Canyon GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
The North Face Jasper Canyon GTX women’s hiking boots are made out of lightweight, breathable, waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather. The boots are lined with waterproof Gore-Tex and come with dual density polyurethane midsoles. They have Vibram rubber outsoles for excellent traction in all types of terrain. They also come with anti-microbial linings to help prevent odor, gusseted tongues to help keep out debris, and extra cushioning in the heels. Jasper Canyon GTX hiking boots are available in various sizes.
- Upper - Waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex
- Midsole - Dual density Polyurethane
- Support - TPU shank
- Outsole - Vibram Rubber
- Average weight per pair - 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable boots
- Highly breathable ballistic textile
- Rust-proof roller ball bearing lace hardware
- Locking lace hook and speed-lace top hook
- Waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather uppers
- Seam-sealed construction Northotic ergonomically-designed
- Multi-density footbeds with antimicrobial covering to stop odors
- Gusseted tongue to keep out debris
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles
- Heel X-2 cushioning for extra comfort
- Full-length TPU shank plate with articulated forefoot flex notches
- Vibram rubber outsoles for excellent traction ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com