Scarpa Phantom Lite Greeley CO
Mile High Racing & Entertainment
6200 Dahlia Street
Commerce City , CO
Colorado Rockies Baseball Club
2001 Blake St.
Denver , CO
HEALTHSTYLES EXERCISE EQUIPMENT - SOUTHLANDS
23973 E. Prospect Ave.
650 E. 124th Ave.
Thornton , CO
KROENKE SPORTS ENTERPRISES
1000 Chopper Place
Mile High TAP
1401 N. Main Street
MILE HIGH RACING & ENTERTAINMENT
6200 Dahlia Street
Commerce City, CO
Mile High Fitness
3197 E. 106th Ave.
Northglenn , CO
Lake Pueblo State Park
640 Pueblo Reservoir Road
Scarpa Phantom Lite
Scarpa Phantom Lite Mountaineering Boots - Men’s
The Scarpa Phantom Lite men’s mountaineering boots are made out of Lorica uppers, Primaloft liners to keep your feet warm and dry, Proflex XT midsoles, and Dual Grip outsoles for excellent climbing traction on all surfaces. They are alpine boots with built in thermo welded gaiters, and high padding in the front to protect against scuffs and abrasions. The boots also have elastic padding in the backs to keep your heels in place while climbing. Phantom Lite boots are compatible with crampons and come in various sizes.
- Upper material - Lorica laminated to felt
- Lining - Primaloft
- Midsole - Proflex-XT
- Outsole - Dual Grip
- Average weight per pair - 4 lbs. 2 oz. (based on size 42)
- Crampon compatible - Step in, strap on and GSb
- Technical alpine boots with built in gaiters
- Made with asymmetric last, which is derived from the Cumbre
- Suitable for extreme dry tooling, winter climbs on ice and snow and rock
- High padding at fronts protect against wear and abrasion
- Elastic padding at the backs keep the heels in place
- Internal Lorica and PrimaLoft linings
- Dual Grip soles for excellent traction
- Thermo-welded gaiters fitted with waterproof TZIP
- Durable lightweight boots with neat lines and concealed lacing
- Work with step-in, strap-on, and GSb crampons ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com