Sonora 20 - Sleeping Bags by Kelty Gorham ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
Huskies Pro Shop At Usm
Sonora 20 - Sleeping Bags by Kelty
Kelty Sonora 20 Sleeping Bag
The Kelty Sonora sleeping bag is a synthetic-filled, mummy-shaped model that’s made to keep you dry and comfortable at temperatures of 20 degrees Fahrenheit and above. The sleeping bag is insulated with Polarguard 3D help keep you warm and the polyester shell and lining are designed to keep you comfortable and dry. The sleeping bag has a hood to keep your head warm and a foot pocket to hold heating packs during the cool spring and autumn nights. The Sonora comes in both regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - Plus 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Shell - Polyester, Diamond Cross-Dye Ripstop
- Fill type - Polarguard 3D
- Fill weight regular bag - 33 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 36 oz.
- Lining - Polyester taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 8 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet 2 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 61 inches
- Stuff sack size - 10 x 20 inches
- Polarguard 3D is designed to be durable, lightweight, and compressible
- The insulation also retains little moisture and will keep to insulating even if wet
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell is durable and polyester taffeta lining is soft
- Deep three-dimensional hood with differentiated drawcords
- Baffle neck collar and full-len...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com