The AT 55 Backpack by Mountainsmith Rutherfordton NC
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
South Rowan Academy
413 North Main Street
China Grove, NC
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
Shadowless Martial Arts
115 Jolly Street
Prices and/or Promotions
Tae Kwon Do
736-C Tunnel Road
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
The AT 55 Backpack by Mountainsmith
Mountainsmith AT 55 Backpack
The Mountainsmith AT 55 backpack is an internal frame , 3143 cubic inch pack that’s made out of reinforced nylon for strength and durability. The backpack has foam shoulder straps for comfort along with a molded foam back panel with air channels for ventilation. It has a pivoting foam waist belt that has a zippered pocket and sleeve on it. The AT 55 also comes with four load adjusters for equal load dispersion, dual ice axe loops, and two water bottle pockets. This backpack also comes in both regular and large sizes, and is hydration pack compatible.
Specifics (regular size)
- Body fabric - Reinforced, ripstop Cordura nylon
- Approximate standard volume - 2838 cubic inches
- Approximate extended volume - 3143 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lbs. 2 oz.
- Fits torso - 17 - 20 inches
- Dimensions - 29 x 12 x 10 inches
- Frame material - HDPE aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Load dispersion technology suspension
- Separate adjustable foam shoulder straps
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Molded foam back panel with air channels for comfort and ventilation
- Dual density foam, pivoting waist belt with a zippered pocket and sleeve
- Four load adjusters for equal load dispersion
- Zippered pocket under the lid
- Water resistant zippered side access into the main compartment
- Dual ice axe loops
- Two water bottle pockets
- Hydration compatible with single exit port ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com