The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey Hartwell GA
War Cross Martial Arts
1205 Whitehall Rd.
2705 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Prices and/or Promotions
The Best PitBulls
204a Lower Bethany Rd
Ball Ground, GA
4703 Santa Fe Trail
ATA Martial Arts
884 Buford Dr
Tiger & Dragon Kung Fu School
622 ShallowFord Rd Unit E-3
143 Ben Burton Cirlce
Jump 4 Joy Gym, LLC
860 Duluth Hwy Ste 260
Paints and Pints
930 Highview Drive
The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Aether 85 Backpack
The Osprey aether 85 backpack is a 5200 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable double ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has a removable heat-molded, custom fit hip belt which is designed to relieve hip bone pressure.
It comes with a dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation and has a bottom sleeping bag compartment. The top pocket of the pack can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack and it also comes with ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and an extendable lid for hauling alpine gear. The Aether 85 is hydration compatible and comes in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Nylon double-ripstop
- Approximate volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Removable custom moldable hip belt
- Hip belt closure relieves hip bone pressure
- Dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation
- Externally accessible, bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Top pocket can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack
- Dual-entry, stretch side mesh pockets and a built-in front mesh pocket
- Ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and extendable lid for...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com