The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey Medford MA
Massachusetts muay Thai Federation
313-A Mystic Avenue
Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women
36 White Street
Boston Sports Clubs - Central Square
625 Massachusetts Avenue
Get in Shape for Women
645 Massachusetts Avenue
East Coast Soul
25 Grandview Ave
Boston Academy of Krav Maga
Roshankish Martial Arts Center
Fitness Together - Arlington & Back Bay
University Monument Works, Inc.
1055 Cambridge St.
Pilates at Green Street
185 Green Street
36 SPINELLI PLACE
The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Aether 85 Backpack
The Osprey aether 85 backpack is a 5200 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable double ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has a removable heat-molded, custom fit hip belt which is designed to relieve hip bone pressure.
It comes with a dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation and has a bottom sleeping bag compartment. The top pocket of the pack can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack and it also comes with ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and an extendable lid for hauling alpine gear. The Aether 85 is hydration compatible and comes in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Nylon double-ripstop
- Approximate volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Removable custom moldable hip belt
- Hip belt closure relieves hip bone pressure
- Dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation
- Externally accessible, bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Top pocket can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack
- Dual-entry, stretch side mesh pockets and a built-in front mesh pocket
- Ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and extendable lid for...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com