The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey Moscow ID
740 1/2 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, ID
Follett's Mountain Sports
407 S Washington St
402 S Main St
Tri-State Idaho's Most Interesting Store
1104 W Pullman Rd
Sky Down Skydiving
5111 Aviation Way
Prices and/or Promotions
Adrenalize your life by skydiving today!
Sure Shot Sporting Goods Company
1016 W Pullman Rd
The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Aether 85 Backpack
The Osprey aether 85 backpack is a 5200 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable double ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has a removable heat-molded, custom fit hip belt which is designed to relieve hip bone pressure.
It comes with a dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation and has a bottom sleeping bag compartment. The top pocket of the pack can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack and it also comes with ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and an extendable lid for hauling alpine gear. The Aether 85 is hydration compatible and comes in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Nylon double-ripstop
- Approximate volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Removable custom moldable hip belt
- Hip belt closure relieves hip bone pressure
- Dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation
- Externally accessible, bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Top pocket can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack
- Dual-entry, stretch side mesh pockets and a built-in front mesh pocket
- Ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and extendable lid for...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com