The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey Rutherfordton NC
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
736-C Tunnel Road
Shadowless Martial Arts
115 Jolly Street
Prices and/or Promotions
Tae Kwon Do
333 E. Trade St.
2600 E. Franklin Blvd.
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
The Aether 85 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Aether 85 Backpack
The Osprey aether 85 backpack is a 5200 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable double ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has a removable heat-molded, custom fit hip belt which is designed to relieve hip bone pressure.
It comes with a dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation and has a bottom sleeping bag compartment. The top pocket of the pack can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack and it also comes with ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and an extendable lid for hauling alpine gear. The Aether 85 is hydration compatible and comes in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Nylon double-ripstop
- Approximate volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Removable custom moldable hip belt
- Hip belt closure relieves hip bone pressure
- Dual-density foam harness with Spacermesh for ventilation
- Externally accessible, bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Top pocket can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack
- Dual-entry, stretch side mesh pockets and a built-in front mesh pocket
- Ski straps, ice axe tool loops, sleeping pad straps and extendable lid for...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com