The Alpine Attack Alpine Pack by Lowe Alpine Rutherfordton NC
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
PO BOX 38541
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
New Heights Taekwondo (NHT)
311 Judges Rd. suite 3A
Prices and/or Promotions
2 FREE Classes
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
2600 E. Franklin Blvd.
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
The Alpine Attack Alpine Pack by Lowe Alpine
Lowe Alpine Attack 20 Backpack
The Lowe Alpine Alpine Attack 20 alpine pack is a slim profile 1200 cubic inch model that’s made out of a strong and durable new type of nylon/polyester fabric. The alpine pack has a specifically designed adjustable harness for unrestricted arm movement while you’re climbing. The pack sits high on your back for full and easy access to your harness and gear. The bag also expands at the base for volume, versatility, and stability. The Alpine Attack comes with removable ice axe lashes, a removable rope compressor, and removable gear loops on harness.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - TXN500/NHC330 New Fabric (nylon polyester)
- Approximate volume - 900 cubic inches plus 300 cubic inches
- Average weight - 1 lb.14 oz.
- Number of pockets - 1 plus main compartment
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Specifically designed adjustable harness for unrestricted arm movement
- Slim profile pack sits high for full access to harness and gear
- Expanding body allows volume increase from 14 liters to 22 liters
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Padded AirZone® back system has venting back channels for comfort
- Breathable, foam harness with sternum/chest strap keeps pack around your body
- Removable 20mm webbed belt for easy use with harness
- Twin ice axe attachment system and gear loops on harness are removable
- Removable waist belt when wearing the pack with climbing harness
- Internal pocket holds hydra...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com