The Arc'Teryx Acrux 50 Backpack Mound MN
Tuttle's Bowling, Bar & Grill
107 Shady Oak Rd. S
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
9520 Viking Dr
Eden Prairie, MN
Twin Cities Marathon, Inc
4050 Olson Memorial Hwy., Ste. 26.2
2921 N 2nd St
Brookfield Properties U.S., LLC
33 South Sixth St., Ste. 4640
1100 Canterbury Rd.
P.O. Box 2161
Maple Grove, MN
5041 France Ave. S.
600 Hennepin Ave., Ste.110
201 East First Street
The Arc'Teryx Acrux 50 Backpack
Arc' Teryx Acrux 50 Backpack
The Arc' Teryx Acrux 50 is a 2810 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of durable and dependable laminated nylon that is completely waterproof. It’s a top-loading, internal- frame model that has a main compartment lid-closure system for easy packing and weatherproofing, and water-tight zippers on all pockets and sealed seams. The backpack’s formed shoulder straps and hip belt conform to your body for easy and comfortable carrying. It is also hydration pack compatible and has two aluminum stays to create a direct link between your back, the suspension, and the bag. The Acrux 50 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane-laminated nylon
- Approximate volume - 2810 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 1 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - Aluminum/plastic/EVA foam
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Made with waterproof 420Advanced Composite Textile VaporTight™ material
- Underneath removable top lid
- Main compartment has lid-closure system for easy packing and weatherproofing
- Water tight zippers on all pockets
- All seams are sealed for weather protection
- Hydration-compatible design has reservoir pocket
- Radially formed shoulder straps and hip belt conform to body
- Webbing hip belt with removable, padded pod...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com