The Arc'Teryx Naos 70 Backpack Rockingham NC
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
333 E. Trade St.
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
South Rowan Academy
413 North Main Street
China Grove, NC
736-C Tunnel Road
141 Honeysuckle Lane
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
The Arc'Teryx Naos 70 Backpack
Arc Teryx Naos 70 Backpack
The Arc Teryx Acrux 50 is a large, 4450 cubic inch expedition pack that’s made out of durable and dependable laminated nylon. It’s a top-loading, internal-frame model that has a main compartment lid-closure system for easy packing and weatherproofing, water tight zippers on all pockets and sealed seams. The backpack’s formed shoulder straps and hip belt conform to your body for easy and comfortable carrying. It is also hydration pack compatible and has a monoframe backpanel with two aluminum stays to create a direct link between your back, the suspension and the bag. The Naos 70 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane-laminated nylon
- Approximate volume - 4450 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - Aluminum/plastic/EVA foam
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Made with 420Advanced Composite Textile VaporTight to keep contents dry
- Top-loading main compartment with lid-closure system for added weatherproofing
- Water tight zippers on all pockets to keep water out
- All seams are sealed for weather-tight protection
- Hydration-compatible design with reservoir pocket
- Radially formed shoulder straps and hip belt for fit
- Large zippered kangaroo side pocket and zippered smaller pock...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com