The Arc'Teryx Needle 65 Backpack Owasso OK
6627 N W Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK
Mayhall Golf Academy
2222 SW 55th St.
Prices and/or Promotions
Golf Lessons - PGA Golf Professional
RAW Motorsports, L.L.C.
RR 1 box 43
Go For It Athletics Llc
13720 E 86th St N
The Arc'Teryx Needle 65 Backpack
Arc' Teryx Needle 65 Backpack
The Arc Teryx Needle 65 is a large, 3844 cubic inch expedition pack that’s made out of tough and durable, water repellent fabric. It’s a top/side-loading, internal-frame backpack that has water tight zippers, lightweight ski attachments, thermo-formed foam back panel, shoulder straps, and hip belt. It also has a suspension system with load-transfer rods to help distribute the load evenly between your shoulders and hips. The Needle 65 is hydration compatible, has two ice axe loops, and comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Polyester/nylon/Hypalon
- Approximate volume - 3844 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lbs. 3 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 1 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Top-loading with full-length side zip access and floating top lid pocket
- Water tight zippers to keep water out
- Lightweight ski attachments
- Thermo-formed foam back panel and shoulder straps for comfort
- Thermo-molded hip belt
- Suspension system with load-transfer rods to distribute load evenly
- HDPE framesheet supports heavy loads
- Hydration compatible
- Two external daisy chains for lashing and hauling of tools
- Two ice axe loops and quick release clips for axe/shovel handle
- Four side-compression st...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com