The Bedouin 6 Tent by Sierra Designs Pawtucket RI
560 Mineral Spring Ave Unit 2
1193 Broad St
Central Falls, RI
271 Thayer St
310 Bourne Ave
Northeast Golf Sales
950 Taunton Ave
Five Seasons Sports
413 Central Ave
Upper Deck Baseball Academy
1 John C Dean Memorial
Blackstone Valley Outfitters
2 Mendon Rd
1275 Fall River Ave
165 Highland Avenue
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Ski-Snowboard Jr. Season Lease, Ski-Snowboard/Bike Tech Shop, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
The Bedouin 6 Tent by Sierra Designs
Sierra Designs Bedouin 6 Tent
The Sierra Designs Bedouin 6 is a spacious, freestanding tent that can accommodate up to six campers. It has two stash doors for easy access along with two large vestibules that can convert to awnings. The roof is made of a mesh roof and there are plenty of vents for air circulation. The Bedouin has sturdy aluminum poles that combine with clips and continuous sleeves for a fast, easy and sturdy setup. The Super Seal floor raises the seams off the ground and stays taut for good protection. It also comes with a full coverage fly with adjustable venting.
- Sleeping capacity - Six
- Average minimum weight - 17 lbs. 6 oz.
- Average packed weight - 17lbs. 15 oz.
- Length by width floor dimensions - 9 feet 8 inches x 8 feet 2 inches
- Floor area - 76 square feet
- Vestibule area - 31 square feet, and 18.5 square feet
- Maximum interior height - 76 inches
- Number of rooms - One
- Tent doors - Two
- Windows - Two
- Canopy material - Nylon ripstop, No-see-um mesh
- Floor material - Coated nylon taffeta
- Fly material - Coated nylon taffeta
- Number of tent poles - Four
- Pole diameter - 16 millimeters tent, 15.5 millimeters fly pole
- Pole material - DAC 17 aluminum pressfit
- Packed size - 10 x 32 inches
- Fire retardant - Yes
- Totally weatherproof
- Freestanding design
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection.
- All four sides of the tent and...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com