The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx Appleton WI
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
2434 South Woodward St.
7475 Mineral Point Rd
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
614 University Ave
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
402 Gammon Pl
809N 9th av.
The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx
Arc' Teryx Bora 65 Backpack
The Arc' Teryx Bora 65 is a large, 4027 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of RipStorm nylon for abrasion resistance and 420-denier WaterTight fabric for water resistance. The pack has a suspension system which transfers the load to your center of gravity for balance. The laminated, four-layer foam hip belt is formed to fit the shape of your hips and the contoured, padded shoulder straps also help to distribute the load. The Bora 65 also has a thermo-formed foam back panel that is ventilated to help keep you cool. The Bora 65 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane impregnated nylon/nylon/hypalon
- Approximate volume - 4027 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays 2
- Frame material - HDPE Aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Suspension system transfers load to your center of gravity for balance
- Laminated, four-layer foam hipbelt is formed to fit the shape of your hips
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps distribute the load;
- Thermo-formed foam back panel is ventilated to keep you cool
- Large, outer kangaroo pocket is accessible from top and front
- Laminated, internal kangaroo pocket
- Zip-access, lower sleeping bag compartment
- Top-lid pocket detaches to become waist pack
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com