The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx Clinton IA
Iowa Sports Foundation
1421 S. Bell Ave. #104
Big Dog Billiards, Inc.
4510 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA
Prices and/or Promotions
Call us for your billiards needs and mention AZBilliards.
1725 Main Ave
1951 Leech ave suite 300
Sioux City, IA
Lateke Sportscenter Inc
1209 Roosevelt St
Clinton Decoy Co Ltd
1725 Main Ave
The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx
Arc' Teryx Bora 65 Backpack
The Arc' Teryx Bora 65 is a large, 4027 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of RipStorm nylon for abrasion resistance and 420-denier WaterTight fabric for water resistance. The pack has a suspension system which transfers the load to your center of gravity for balance. The laminated, four-layer foam hip belt is formed to fit the shape of your hips and the contoured, padded shoulder straps also help to distribute the load. The Bora 65 also has a thermo-formed foam back panel that is ventilated to help keep you cool. The Bora 65 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane impregnated nylon/nylon/hypalon
- Approximate volume - 4027 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays 2
- Frame material - HDPE Aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Suspension system transfers load to your center of gravity for balance
- Laminated, four-layer foam hipbelt is formed to fit the shape of your hips
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps distribute the load;
- Thermo-formed foam back panel is ventilated to keep you cool
- Large, outer kangaroo pocket is accessible from top and front
- Laminated, internal kangaroo pocket
- Zip-access, lower sleeping bag compartment
- Top-lid pocket detaches to become waist pack
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com