The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx Roanoke Rapids NC
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx
Arc' Teryx Bora 65 Backpack
The Arc' Teryx Bora 65 is a large, 4027 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of RipStorm nylon for abrasion resistance and 420-denier WaterTight fabric for water resistance. The pack has a suspension system which transfers the load to your center of gravity for balance. The laminated, four-layer foam hip belt is formed to fit the shape of your hips and the contoured, padded shoulder straps also help to distribute the load. The Bora 65 also has a thermo-formed foam back panel that is ventilated to help keep you cool. The Bora 65 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane impregnated nylon/nylon/hypalon
- Approximate volume - 4027 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays 2
- Frame material - HDPE Aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Suspension system transfers load to your center of gravity for balance
- Laminated, four-layer foam hipbelt is formed to fit the shape of your hips
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps distribute the load;
- Thermo-formed foam back panel is ventilated to keep you cool
- Large, outer kangaroo pocket is accessible from top and front
- Laminated, internal kangaroo pocket
- Zip-access, lower sleeping bag compartment
- Top-lid pocket detaches to become waist pack
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com