The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx Rutherfordton NC
New Heights Taekwondo (NHT)
311 Judges Rd. suite 3A
Prices and/or Promotions
2 FREE Classes
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
The Hitting Zone
1612 S. Stratford Road
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
333 E. Trade St.
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
736-C Tunnel Road
PO BOX 38541
The Bora 65 Backpack by Arc'Teryx
Arc' Teryx Bora 65 Backpack
The Arc' Teryx Bora 65 is a large, 4027 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of RipStorm nylon for abrasion resistance and 420-denier WaterTight fabric for water resistance. The pack has a suspension system which transfers the load to your center of gravity for balance. The laminated, four-layer foam hip belt is formed to fit the shape of your hips and the contoured, padded shoulder straps also help to distribute the load. The Bora 65 also has a thermo-formed foam back panel that is ventilated to help keep you cool. The Bora 65 comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Urethane impregnated nylon/nylon/hypalon
- Approximate volume - 4027 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 21
- Fits waist/hips - 32 - 37
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays 2
- Frame material - HDPE Aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Suspension system transfers load to your center of gravity for balance
- Laminated, four-layer foam hipbelt is formed to fit the shape of your hips
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps distribute the load;
- Thermo-formed foam back panel is ventilated to keep you cool
- Large, outer kangaroo pocket is accessible from top and front
- Laminated, internal kangaroo pocket
- Zip-access, lower sleeping bag compartment
- Top-lid pocket detaches to become waist pack
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com