The CWM EQ-40 - Marmot Sleeping Bags Central Falls RI
1193 Broad St
Central Falls, RI
Blackstone Valley Outfitters
2 Mendon Rd
Lincoln Country Club
Dean Warehouse Service
100 Higginson Ave
310 Bourne Ave
Upper Deck Baseball Academy
1 John C Dean Memorial
560 Mineral Spring Ave Unit 2
Five Seasons Sports
413 Central Ave
271 Thayer St
649 N Main St
The CWM EQ-40 - Marmot Sleeping Bags
Marmot CWM EQ -40 Sleeping Bag
The Marmot CWM EQ is a down-filled, mummy-shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you as warm at temperatures of minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The sleeping bag is insulated with 800 fill goose down to keep you warm in the extreme cold. The shell is breathable and water resistant to help keep you dry and comfortable, and the sleeping bag also comes with a hood and a face muff to keep your head warm. The CWM EQ is available in two sizes: regular and long.
- Comfort rating - minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 4 lb. 10 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 5 lb.
- Shell - Coated Aerolight MemBrain
- Fill type - 800 fill goose down
- Fill weight regular bag - 45 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 48 oz.
- Lining - Omni Nylon taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 64 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 62 inches
- Stuff sack size - 9.5 x 19 inches
- Shell is breathable, down-proof and water-resistant
- 800-fill-power goose designed for warmth and low weight
- Nine-baffle chest section for goose down control, warmth and durability
- Six-baffle hood to keep your head warm
- Face muff lets you tighten hood without it digging into your face
- Reinforced footbox to handle boot liners
- Zipper guards help prevent fabr...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com