The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Englewood CO
RESULTS CUSTOM FITNESS
3531 S Logan St. Unit D-223
THE HUDSON GARDENS AND EVENT CENTER
6115 S. Santa Fe Dr.
DENVER BRONCOS FOOTBALL CLUB
13655 Broncos Parkway
Denver Broncos Football Club
13655 Broncos Pkwy.
Englewood , CO
Mile High TAP Pool Leagues
Throughout the Metro area
ENGLEWOOD PARKS AND RECREATION
2101 W Oxford
HEALTHSTYLES EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
8449 S. Yosemite St
Lone Tree, CO
BRUNSWICK ZONE LONE TREE
9255 Kimmer Dr
Lone Tree, CO
FULL THROTTLE INDOOR KART RACING
Highlands Ranch, CO
BLACK GOLD - SOUTHWEST PLAZA
8501 W Bowles Ave 2A-493
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com