The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Henderson NV
1000 N Stephanie Pl
Club Sport-Green Valley
2100 Olympic Avenue
Wellness Coaches U.S.A.
958 Ashford Hollow Ave
9065 S Pecos Rd Ste 190
Elite Fabrication and Supply
Las Vegas, NV
Achieve Fitness USA Las Vegas
1841 Somersby Way
United Studios of Self Defense
2815 N Green Valley Pkwy
Linda Esposito Fitness Consultant
274 Jubilee Rd
Anytime Fitness-Russell/Boulder Hwy
6325 E Russell Rd Ste 109
Las Vegas, NV
440 S Parkson Rd
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com