The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Littleton CO
THE HUDSON GARDENS AND EVENT CENTER
6115 S. Santa Fe Dr.
BLACK GOLD - SOUTHWEST PLAZA
8501 W Bowles Ave 2A-493
CHAMPS SPORTS - SOUTHWEST PLAZA
8501 W Bowles Ave 2D-107
ENGLEWOOD PARKS AND RECREATION
2101 W Oxford
HEALTHSTYLES EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
8449 S. Yosemite St
Lone Tree, CO
FULL THROTTLE INDOOR KART RACING
Highlands Ranch, CO
BC SURF & SPORT - SOUTHWEST PLAZA
8501 W Bowles Ave
RESULTS CUSTOM FITNESS
3531 S Logan St. Unit D-223
BRUNSWICK ZONE LONE TREE
9255 Kimmer Dr
Lone Tree, CO
Denver Broncos Football Club
13655 Broncos Pkwy.
Englewood , CO
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com