The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Missoula MT
South Shore Veterinary Clinic
35768 South Hill Drive
Bayside Property Management and Vacation Rentals
907 4th Aveune East Suite A
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area,
PO Box 1090
Lake County Rental Services,
784 Shoreline Drive
Community: Polson Fairgrounds, Inc.
PO Box 1243
811 llth Ave E
Whitefish Mountain Resort,
3910 Big Mountain Road
Skiing: Whitefish Mountain Resort,
PO Box 1400
34599 Eagle View Lane
Mission Mountain Resort,
36296 Fulkerson Lane
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com