The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Roanoke Rapids NC
Mecklenberg Entertainment, LLC
519 West Council Street
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
6107 Lost Gate Lane
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
333 E. Trade St.
736-C Tunnel Road
Bobcats Sports & Entertainment
333 East Trade Street
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com