The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face Rockingham NC
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
The Hitting Zone
1612 S. Stratford Road
The Catalyst 75 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Catalyst 75 Backpack
The North Face Catalyst 75 is a large 5200 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura nylon. It’s a top/side loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented Pivotal Suspension System that is designed for natural and unrestricted movement. The pack has a breathable, molded backpanel, hip belt, and shoulder straps with perforated foam to help circulate the air.
The catalyst is hydration-compatible and also comes with a separate sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains, trekking pole loops and X-bungee to clip on extra gear. This pack is also available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/nylon
- Dimensions - 28 x 19 x 9 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 5200 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 4600 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Number of stays - 5
- Frame material - Fiberglass/thermoplastic/carbon composite
- Access/Loading - Top/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Pivotal Suspension System is designed for natural, unrestricted movement
- Flex arms to equally distribute pack load to center of the hips
- Breathable, molded backpanel with perforated foam circulates air
- Anatomical shoulder straps and contoured hip belt with perforated foam
- Adjustable load-lifter straps pull load higher for closer fit a...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com