The Crescent 110 Backpack by Osprey Rutherfordton NC
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
736-C Tunnel Road
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
2600 E. Franklin Blvd.
PO BOX 38541
333 E. Trade St.
The Crescent 110 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Crescent 110 Backpack
The Osprey Crescent backpack is a 6500 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura and ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has heat-molded, custom fit hip belts, and a removable hydration sleeve that converts to a hydration pack for day trips. It comes with a stretch-panel front pocket with a large waterproof zip compartment.
The Crescent is designed to keep the load snug against your back for control and stability. It also has laminated dual-density shoulder straps, a large sleeping bag compartment, and side pockets that double as slots for hauling skis. The Crescent 110 is available in medium, large and extra large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/ripstop nylon
- Approximate volume - 6500 cubic inches
- Average weight - 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top/front/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- BioForm hip belts for a heat-molded custom fit
- Removable three-liter hydration sleeve that converts to a hydration pack for day trips
- Built-in stretch-panel front pocket with large waterproof zip compartment
- ReCurve Suspension has polyethylene framesheet, aluminum stays and dual aluminum struts
- Load is snug against your back for control and stability
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com