The Crescent 110 Backpack by Osprey Shawnee OK
6627 N W Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK
Mayhall Golf Academy
2222 SW 55th St.
Prices and/or Promotions
Golf Lessons - PGA Golf Professional
Austin Athletic Mfg Co
1005 E 39th St
Stillwater Summit Co.
115 W 7th Ave
Tallent's Sport Shop
200 W 2nd Ave
RAW Motorsports, L.L.C.
RR 1 box 43
48303 Highway 3
3301 W Broadway St Ste D
Hibbett Sporting Goods Inc
310 N Washington St Ste 1218
Tulsa Sports Ctr-Billies
12560 E 21st St
The Crescent 110 Backpack by Osprey
Osprey Crescent 110 Backpack
The Osprey Crescent backpack is a 6500 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable Cordura and ripstop nylon. It’s an internal-frame pack that has heat-molded, custom fit hip belts, and a removable hydration sleeve that converts to a hydration pack for day trips. It comes with a stretch-panel front pocket with a large waterproof zip compartment.
The Crescent is designed to keep the load snug against your back for control and stability. It also has laminated dual-density shoulder straps, a large sleeping bag compartment, and side pockets that double as slots for hauling skis. The Crescent 110 is available in medium, large and extra large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - Cordura nylon/ripstop nylon
- Approximate volume - 6500 cubic inches
- Average weight - 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 20.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 5 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - HDPE/aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top/front/side
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- BioForm hip belts for a heat-molded custom fit
- Removable three-liter hydration sleeve that converts to a hydration pack for day trips
- Built-in stretch-panel front pocket with large waterproof zip compartment
- ReCurve Suspension has polyethylene framesheet, aluminum stays and dual aluminum struts
- Load is snug against your back for control and stability
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com