The Crestone 60 Backpack by North Face Appleton WI
2434 South Woodward St.
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
7475 Mineral Point Rd
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
809N 9th av.
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
614 University Ave
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
The Crestone 60 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Crestone 60 Backpack
The North Face Crestone 60 is a large 4300 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of strong and durable ripstop nylon and iron fiber. It’s a top loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented X-Frame II suspension system for comfortable and effective load carrying. The backpack also has a removable hood that doubles as a lumbar pack, separate zippered sleeping bag compartments, side water bottle pockets, and an adjustable sternum strap with a safety whistle. The Crestone 60 is available in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - 210D double ripstop nylon/420 denier nylon/1000 denier Iron Fiber
- Dimensions - 28 x 16 x 11 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 4300 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 3650 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 3 oz.
- Number of pockets - 5
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Access/Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Adjustable torso length with interchangeable shoulder harness and hip belt
- Adjustable load lifters that pull directly from the top of the stays
- Adjustable angle for comfortable fit on the hips
- Adjustable sternum strap with Safe-T whistle
- Removable floating hood with internal mesh zip pocket
- Large front pocket with a mesh divider
- Front access to the main compartment
- Dual daisy chains, X-bungee cord and tool loops to clip on extra gear
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com