The Crestone 60 Backpack by North Face Rutherfordton NC
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
736-C Tunnel Road
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
315 Webb Road
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
PO BOX 38541
The Crestone 60 Backpack by North Face
The North Face Crestone 60 Backpack
The North Face Crestone 60 is a large 4300 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of strong and durable ripstop nylon and iron fiber. It’s a top loading, internal-frame pack that has a patented X-Frame II suspension system for comfortable and effective load carrying. The backpack also has a removable hood that doubles as a lumbar pack, separate zippered sleeping bag compartments, side water bottle pockets, and an adjustable sternum strap with a safety whistle. The Crestone 60 is available in medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body Fabric - 210D double ripstop nylon/420 denier nylon/1000 denier Iron Fiber
- Dimensions - 28 x 16 x 11 inches
- Approximate extended volume - 4300 cubic inches
- Approximate average standard volume - 3650 cubic inches
- Average weight - 6 lb. 3 oz.
- Number of pockets - 5
- Fits torso - 16-19 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 31 - 35 inches
- Access/Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Adjustable torso length with interchangeable shoulder harness and hip belt
- Adjustable load lifters that pull directly from the top of the stays
- Adjustable angle for comfortable fit on the hips
- Adjustable sternum strap with Safe-T whistle
- Removable floating hood with internal mesh zip pocket
- Large front pocket with a mesh divider
- Front access to the main compartment
- Dual daisy chains, X-bungee cord and tool loops to clip on extra gear
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com