The Cross Mountain - Big Agnes Sleeping Bags Benton AR
Arkansas Striped Bass Fishing
Hot Springs, AR
Harmon Outdoors & Sporting Gear
19927 Interstate 30
Turbyfill Outdoor Sports
1611 Military Rd
The Cross Mountain - Big Agnes Sleeping Bags
Big Agnes Cross Mountain 40 Sleeping Bag
The Big Agnes Cross Mountain sleeping bag is a lightweight, synthetic-filled, mummy- shaped bag that’s designed to keep you comfortable and warm in temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and above. The bag is insulated with Polarguard Delta polyester to keep you warm, and comes with a lightweight, water repellent nylon shell and soft, breathable nylon lining to keep you dry and comfortable while sleeping. The sleeping bag can be used as a warm-weather bag and as an overbag. This sleeping bag is suitable for wet climates. The Cross Mountain warm-weather sleeping bag comes in both regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - Plus 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Shell - Nylon ripstop
- Fill type - Polarguard Delta polyester
- Fill weight regular bag - 19 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 21 oz.
- Lining - Nylon taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 70 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 73 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 69 inches
- Stuff sack size - 7.5 x 15 inches
- Underside insulation is replaced with a sleeve for any 20-inch wide pad
- Integrated pad sleeve reduces packed size and rolls up and twists easier
- Shingle construction and Polarguard Delta synthetic insulation for wet climates
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com