The Echo - Sierra Designs Sleeping Bags Gorham ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
Huskies Pro Shop At Usm
The Echo - Sierra Designs Sleeping Bags
Sierra Designs Echo -20 Sleeping Bag
The Sierra Designs Echo sleeping bag is a lightweight, mummy-shaped model that’s designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold temperatures of minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The sleeping bag is insulated with 800 down fill to keep you warm and the nylon shell and polyester lining are designed to keep you comfortable. The top shell is waterproof and breathable to protect the insulation from becoming moist. The Echo also has a hood to keep your head warm and a roomy foot box to keep your feet comfortable. The sleeping bag also comes in regular and long lengths.
- Comfort rating - Minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 4 lb. 5 oz.
- Shell - Nylon
- Fill type - 800 fill goose down
- Fill weight regular bag - 38 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 40 oz.
- Lining - Polyester
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 64 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 62 inches
- Stuff sack size - 10 x 20 inches
- Waterproof, breathable shell fabric protects the insulation from moisture
- 800-fill-power goose down is designed to be warm, lightweight and compressible
- Fixed side baffle keeps the goose down from moving, preventing cold spots
- Full-length, two-way zipper with locking slider
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com