The GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack Anoka MN
2921 N 2nd St
Pump it Up - The Inflatable Party Zone
13941 Lincolns Street NE #400
Ham Lake, MN
Tuttle's Bowling, Bar & Grill
107 Shady Oak Rd. S
317 Washington St
St. Paul, MN
P.O. Box 2161
Maple Grove, MN
University of Minnesota Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
516 15th Ave. S.E.
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
9520 Viking Dr
Eden Prairie, MN
2520 26th Ave. S.
Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission
900 South Fifth St.
5041 France Ave. S.
The GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack
GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack
The GoLite Perspective alpine pack is a very spacious 4450 cubic inch internal-frame model that’s made out of Translucite Cordura for durability. It has a suspension system for load transfer and carrying comfort and a spacer mesh back and shoulder harness for comfort and air circulation. The pack has a removable waist belt, twin side mesh water bottle pockets, and a haul loop and an ice axe loop. The Perspective also has an internal sleeve that can hold a three-liter hydration reservoir. The pack comes in small, medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Translucite Cordura
- Approximate volume - 4450 cubic inches
- Fits torso - 18 - 20 inches
- Number of pockets - 4
- Average weight - 3 lbs. 4 oz.
- Access / Loading - Top
- Size - 25 x 15 x 11 inches
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Suspension system for load transfer and carrying comfort
- Spacer mesh back and shoulder harness for comfort and air circulation
- Top-loading pack has floating lid with dual side release buckles
- Removable waist belt
- Twin side mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps to cinch down loads
- Haul loop and ice axe loop
- Internal sleeve holds a 3-liter hydration reservoir
- Available in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com