The GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack Cupertino CA
San Francisco 49ers
4949 Centennial Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA
2009 Summer National Senior Games
81 Encina Ave., Upstairs
Palo Alto, CA
us institute of self defense
130 east lincoln ave
San Diego Padres
Po Box 122000
San Diego, CA
Andre's Martial Arts, U.S.A.
201 E. Magnolia Blvd, #133
Prices and/or Promotions
Call school for Holiday Discounts
A Classy Affair DJ & Entertainment
1515 Meridian Ave Ste 200
San Jose, CA
U.S. Science & Technology San Francisco (USST)
174 Componet Dr.
San Jose, CA
24 Hr. Fitness Supersport
450 N. Brand Blvd.
2200 Sacramento St Apt 1306
San Francisco, CA
24 Hour Fitness - Glendale Super Sport
330 Burchett St. #202
The GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack
GoLite Perspective Alpine Pack
The GoLite Perspective alpine pack is a very spacious 4450 cubic inch internal-frame model that’s made out of Translucite Cordura for durability. It has a suspension system for load transfer and carrying comfort and a spacer mesh back and shoulder harness for comfort and air circulation. The pack has a removable waist belt, twin side mesh water bottle pockets, and a haul loop and an ice axe loop. The Perspective also has an internal sleeve that can hold a three-liter hydration reservoir. The pack comes in small, medium and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Material - Translucite Cordura
- Approximate volume - 4450 cubic inches
- Fits torso - 18 - 20 inches
- Number of pockets - 4
- Average weight - 3 lbs. 4 oz.
- Access / Loading - Top
- Size - 25 x 15 x 11 inches
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Suspension system for load transfer and carrying comfort
- Spacer mesh back and shoulder harness for comfort and air circulation
- Top-loading pack has floating lid with dual side release buckles
- Removable waist belt
- Twin side mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps to cinch down loads
- Haul loop and ice axe loop
- Internal sleeve holds a 3-liter hydration reservoir
- Available in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com