The Harrier Backpack by Mountain Hardware Appleton WI
614 University Ave
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
2434 South Woodward St.
809N 9th av.
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
402 Gammon Pl
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
7475 Mineral Point Rd
The Harrier Backpack by Mountain Hardware
Mountain Hardwear Harrier Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear Harrier is a large, internal frame, 3700 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of strong and durable coated nylon. The backpackcomes with a free-floating frame that is design for unrestricted mobility and a pivoting waist belt for load support and full range of motion. The lower area of the backpack can either compact or expand, depending on user preference. The Harrier also has a large stretch mesh front and side pockets, a hydration sleeve, and a removable side water bottle pocket. The pack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body fabric - 100D Cordura nylon
- Accent fabric 100D Cordura nylon
- Bottom fabric 630D Ballistics Cordura nylon
- Approximate volume - 3700 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Fits torso 17.5 - 19.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips 31 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 1 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - Scandium-aluminum alloy/polycarbonate
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Free-floating frame design for unrestricted mobility
- Pivoting waist belt for load support and full range of motion
- Torsional flexibility for full-body striding and scrambling over terrain
- Made with silicon coated, self-healing100D Cordura fabric
- Lower pack area compacts and expands, depending on user preference
- Large stretch mesh front and side pockets
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com