The Harrier Backpack by Mountain Hardware Appleton WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
7475 Mineral Point Rd
614 University Ave
402 Gammon Pl
809N 9th av.
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
The Harrier Backpack by Mountain Hardware
Mountain Hardwear Harrier Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear Harrier is a large, internal frame, 3700 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of strong and durable coated nylon. The backpackcomes with a free-floating frame that is design for unrestricted mobility and a pivoting waist belt for load support and full range of motion. The lower area of the backpack can either compact or expand, depending on user preference. The Harrier also has a large stretch mesh front and side pockets, a hydration sleeve, and a removable side water bottle pocket. The pack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body fabric - 100D Cordura nylon
- Accent fabric 100D Cordura nylon
- Bottom fabric 630D Ballistics Cordura nylon
- Approximate volume - 3700 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Fits torso 17.5 - 19.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips 31 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 1 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - Scandium-aluminum alloy/polycarbonate
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Free-floating frame design for unrestricted mobility
- Pivoting waist belt for load support and full range of motion
- Torsional flexibility for full-body striding and scrambling over terrain
- Made with silicon coated, self-healing100D Cordura fabric
- Lower pack area compacts and expands, depending on user preference
- Large stretch mesh front and side pockets
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com