The Kelty Chinook 0 Sleeping Bag Benton AR
Turbyfill's Outdoor Sports
1611A Military Rd
Hibbett Sporting Goods
1504 Military Rd
Yakety Yak Communications
Outskirts Bike Shop
3600 Market Pl
7320 Alcoa Rd
Harmon Outdoors & Sporting Gear
19927 Interstate 30
18033 Interstate 30
1212 Military Rd Ste A
612 Office Park Dr Ste 2
Academy Sports & Outdoors
6100 Warren Dr
Little Rock, AR
The Kelty Chinook 0 Sleeping Bag
Kelty Chinook 0 Sleeping Bag
The Kelty Chinook is a synthetic-filled, mummy-shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you as warm as possible at temperatures of zero degrees Fahrenheit and above. The sleeping bag is insulated with Thermolite Quallofil polyester, which is designed to keep insulating even when it’s wet. The shell is made out of nylon ripstop. This sleeping bag also comes with a three dimensional hood to keep your head toasty. The Chinook comes in a regular length size of six feet, eight inches, and a longer size of seven feet, two inches.
- Comfort rating - 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 5 lb.
- Average weight long bag - 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Shell - Nylon ripstop
- Fill type - Thermolite Quallofil polyester
- Fill weight regular bag - 50 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 56 oz.
- Lining - Polyester taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 8 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet 2 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 66 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 61 inches
- Stuff sack size - 11 x 21 inches
- Deep, three-dimensional hood with differentiated drawcords for simple adjustment
- Pad loops keep your sleeping bag and pad together to avoid rolling off
- Durable Quallofil insulation retains little moisture and insulates even if wet
- Insulated neck collar and full-length draft tube behind the zipper to seal in bod...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com