The Kelty Tioga 5500 Backpack Rutherfordton NC
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
6107 Lost Gate Lane
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
The Kelty Tioga 5500 Backpack
Kelty Tioga 5500 Backpack
The Kelty Tioga is a very large, external frame 5500 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of Nylon Kodra, nylon oxford and nylon ripstop. The pack comes with a bottom sleeping bag compartment, three zippered side pockets, a large front pocket, zippered stash pocket, an adjustable aluminum alloy frame, load lifter straps. It has padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap and waist belt, and comes with a mesh band on the backpanel for ventilation. The Tioga 5500 backpack is also hydration-compatible and comes with a reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port.
- Body material - 210D Nylon Double Ripstop
- Approximate volume - 5500 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 14 oz.
- Dimensions - 31 x 20 x 13 inches
- Fits torso - 16 - 21 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 50 inches
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material - Aluminum alloy
- Hydration compatible - Yes
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- Adjustable H-frame lets gear ride close and high
- Foam-padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and waist belt for comfort
- Load-lifter straps, belt stabilizers and a cinch on waist belt
- Sprung mesh band on backpanel for ventilation
- Internal hydration pocket to hold a reservoir
- Three zippered side pockets, large front pocket and zippered stash pocket
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Hold-open bar at to...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com